Managing Your Thoughts Part 2 of a 3 part series
By Alys Sadler
- See the thoughts moving along in the sky of your mind, see them as a cloud with a word or a message, and let go of attachment to any of them – no judgement.
2. As they pass by, you can pick the one upon which you choose to think.
3. Bring that thought cloud into your mind and continue to allow other thoughts to keep moving in the sky of your mind and focus only on the thought cloud you chose.
4. Bring that chosen thought into your conscious awareness and focus only on that thought – don’t allow your mind to expand on that thought and don’t pick any other thought cloud passing by – let them go, stay focused – take control!
5. Now, see the chosen thought in your mind without judgement. You frequent the thought often but my guess is you judge it and that takes your thought away into more depth of more thought. Stop right there!
6. Gather back the thought cloud and keep focus on it. Bear in mind it is not good nor is it bad. It’s only a thought.
Love and light